Big Dice Games Presents
Woody Tigerbaum's Twisted Marble Factory
I entered The Fifth PyWeek
challenge, running September 1st-7th, 2007. There were team entries
and individual entries, and my game came in 4th out of 50 individual
- Please don't tell my husband... but this game is seriously
- Easy to get into, hard to beat. Great music with some great vocal
- It's a great game. The most fun at the moment.
- What a great game. The story of the game pervades the experience
and makes the simple game make sense. What a fun concept, good ties to
- Simple concept but fun enough to play through all the way, nice
execution, livened up well by the flavour text and sound clips.
- I like the graphics and the overall "polished" look. The fact that
it's always challenging and the background "story" adds up to an
| NEW! contest version 0.8 (Windows
| NEW! contest version 0.8 (Source)
| PyWeek page for my entry
| PyGame page for the game
Also, if you haven't played the first Woody Tigerbaum game, be sure to
check out Woody
Tigerbaum's Interplanetary Package Delivery, a game which captures
the excitement of package delivery out in space.
If you have questions or comments about the game, please contact me at
pyweek at bigdicegames
The content of this game is licensed under the
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The source code is licensed under the WTFPL.